Another year is wrapping up, and it is time to look ahead to what we hope the upcoming year will bring. When I went back to look at last year’s goals, I realized that I had never made a list. By the time 2020 was over, I guess I wasn’t in a great frame of mind to “plan” anything! The past year did have quite a few very positive quilt related things happen- even without a list of goals, so here are some highlights of 2021 and goals for 2022!
- Designing the Endangered Species Blocks to Accompany the 2021 Aurifil Color Builder Program
- Completing my Countdown to QuiltCon 100 day quilt (later titled Emergence)
- Teaching at QuiltCon Together
- Re-releasing several patterns in a PDF version including:
- Creating fabric panels to complement my designs and classes including this stripe and floral panel that went with a post I wrote for Aurifil and these Zoo Family Portrait Panels in the original and an alternate color way.
- Co-hosting Quilt Concert 2021: First Notes with Lissa of Lovingly Lissa
- Starting and sending a weekly newsletter
- Designing the QuiltCon Community Outreach Quilt for my local guild
- Incorporating new-to-me tools in my work including Adobe Rush and Spark (now called CC Express)
- Having four quilts accepted into QuiltCon 2022!
- Design and create a 100 day quilt between January 1st and April 10th
- Participate in Quilt Pro Connection and add a printed option to my top selling patterns to reach out to the wholesale market
- Teach at QuiltCon 2022
- Develop/write additional classes, lectures, and articles
- Co-host Quilt Concert 2022 with Lissa of Lovingly Lissa
- Write and release 6+ Patterns including:
- Zoo Quilt #2
- Quilt Concert 2022
- The Value of Value
- Blog once a week with additional posts as appropriate content arises
- Continue releasing a regular newsletter
- Create at least three quilts appropriate for entry in QuiltCon and get back in the routine of entering other quilt shows
- Quilt at least two of the quilt tops I have laying around 🤣
I’m linking this post up with the 2022 Planning Party, hosted by Yvonne of Quilting Jetgirl. If you blog or post on Instagram, I hope to see your post there too!