Today is all about the stockings- making them and filling them!
A Couched Christmas Stocking with Faux Fur Trim
Do you have your stockings ready to go? If you have a recently added family member, or want a stocking upgrade, you’ll want to head on over the BERNINA WeAllSew Blog to check out my new post on how to make a Couched Christmas Stocking with Faux Fur Trim.
This stocking features:
- Patchwork front
- Couched accents on the stocking front using decorative stitching
- Quilted front and back
- Finished interior seams for long lasting durability
- A lush faux fur cuff
You can pick one feature, or all of them to create a new, unique Christmas Stocking !
Filling a Quilter’s Stocking
Has Santa asked you for a bit of help this year?
Filling stockings is a big job, so it makes sense to offer a bit of assistance in this gift-giving area. If you are a quilter or love one, I’m offering one-stop, stocking-stuffer shopping!
What’s in the stocking stuffer bundle?
Each item in the stocking stuffer bundle comes wrapped*, so you can enjoy a surprise even if you’re helping to stuff your own stocking. Shipping is even included!
- A stash-building half-yard bundle of Painter’s Palette Solids from PBS Fabrics: Choose between the warm and cool bundles with 6 fabrics each, or go all out with both the warm and cool bundles for 12 half-yard pieces.
- Large spool of Aurifil 50-weight thread in a fun, bright color
- Three mystery notions– because everyone should get a little surprise around the holidays!
BONUS: If you order between November 24-28, 2023, this purchase comes with a free gift of another notion valued at nearly $9! (While supplies last**)
*Items can arrive unwrapped by request in most instances.
**Free gifts arrive wrapped if purchased with a stocking stuffer bundle alone with all other items wrapped. If other physical items are included with the order, the free gift will arrive unwrapped unless requested.
Looking for other Stocking Stuffers for Quilters?
Check out last week’s post: