Update: This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations Margaret!
Rainbow Rotary is one of the most popular mini quilt that I have shared this year, and now the
pattern is available on Craftsy! For Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day, I am happy to offer a PDF pattern of this quilt in three different sizes!
Inspired by my love of the Courthouse Steps quilt block, this quilt reinterprets the traditional block into a wedge shape to create a ring of color. This is the perfect project to show off all of the vibrantly colored fabrics in your scrap box, and a great opportunity to share fabric with friends.
Templates are included to create this pattern in three sizes:
- Micro Mini: 9.25″ x 9.25″
- Mini: 18.5″ x 18.25″ (this size is pictured above)
- Macro Mini: 24″ x 24″
I am currently offering this pattern as a “template only” pattern, which allows for a relatively low price of $4. General instructions are offered, but detailed written directions and step by step diagrams for foundation paper piecing are not included. I believe quilters with previous experience paper piecing will enjoy constructing this mini quilt. (My free block pattern, Summer Starburst, does include detailed instruction on foundation paper piecing if you are interested in learning the technique!)
How to Enter
- This giveaway is open from Wednesday, December 9 to 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, December 13th. I will notify the winner both by email and on the blog by Wednesday, December 16th.
- This giveaway is open internationally
- The winner will receive a PDF pattern (Foundation Paper Piecing templates for three sizes of the Rainbow Rotary Quilt and general directions) via email
- To enter please leave a comment on this post. I have spent much of the year making mini quilts, and I would love to hear your thoughts on this particular type of quilt. Love Minis? Hate them? Have you made a mini? Is there a pattern you would like to try? Have you participated in a mini swap? Have you ever made a rainbow quilt of any type?
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing.
Good Luck! Please be sure to check out all of the other fantastic giveaways going on this week on Sew Mama Sew!