It’s everyone’s lucky week this time around because week are making the Good Luck Token block!
Block 7 Instructions
Let’s try our luck!
Good Luck Token is number 1286 in Barbara Brackman’s Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns.
Sponsor and Prize of the Week
We have both a US and international prize this week!
Quilt Beginnings is our US sponsor and a wonderful shop local to Lissa and me. Quilt Beginnings carries a wide range of fabrics and notions, and offers Pfaff, Babylock, and Bernina machines. They are giving this week’s US winner a $20 gift card!
The international prize sponsor is Oliven! They offer a wide range of fabric and supplies both in store and online, and have a terrific selection of online courses and in person workshop options. This week’s international winner will receive one online course!
How to Win!
All prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Quilt Beginnings (US residents) and Oliven (International Residents)
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2021 and #quiltconcertblock7
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident.
- Post a photo of block 7 using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, August 5, 2021 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, August 7, 2021. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, August 9, 2021. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
Congratulations to our Week 6 Winners!
For more information about the quilt and our sponsors, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert Announcement
- Quilt Concert FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Quilt Concert Design
- Quilt Concert Cutting Instructions
- Quilt Concert Block 1: Fox and Geese Around a Double T
- Quilt Concert Block 2: Elongated Churn Dash
- Quilt Concert Block 3: Pinwheel
- Quilt Concert Block 4: Antique Tile Block
- Quilt Concert Block 5: Fool’s Puzzle
- Quilt Concert Block 6: Pinwheels and Squares
- Quilt Concert Block 7: Good Luck Token
- Quilt Concert Block 8: Flying North
- Quilt Concert Block 9: Eddystone Light
- Quilt Concert Block 10: Wyoming Valley Block
- Quilt Concert Block 11: Flying Kite
- Quilt Concert Block 12: Give and Take
- Quilt Concert Block 13: Malvinia’s Chain
- Quilt Concert Block 14: Whirligig
- Quilt Concert Block 15: Wayward
- Quilt Concert Block 16: Pinwheel Patchwork Cushion Top
- Quilt Concert: Putting it all together
- Quilt Concert: First Notes Round-up!