It’s here! The final block for Quilt Concert 2022 is an easy one, so if you are running behind, this is a great week to catch up!
Week 11 Instructions
We’re finishing off the quilt blocks with some large scale flying geese components.
The instructions are available to download for free through 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, August 14, 2022. If you miss the free download, you can purchase the Block 10 instructions alone for $2 through 11:59pm Eastern on Thursday, August 25, 2022. The full pattern is available for purchase at any time.
Sponsor and Prize of the Week
Designed just for sewing, quilting + crafting. With the power of a full sized iron in a compact and lightweight design, the oliso project iron fits right next to your sewing machine or in your travel bag. The oliso project iron comes with a solemate so you can leave your oliso project iron in the face down position. The solemate also protects and allows you to store your oliso project iron easily and safely. The oliso project iron fits snugly into the palm of your hand and has been weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist. It features a Diamond Coated Ceramic sole plate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 8-foot cord for full range of motion.Oliso Mini Project Iron
How to Win!
All prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Oliso
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2022 and #quiltconcert2022week11
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident. This week’s prize is available to participants in the US and Canada.
- Post a photo of block 10 using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, August 18, 2022 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, August 20, 2022. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, August 22, 2022. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
Week 9 Winner
The winner of the queen size package of Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20 Cotton/Poly batting is @stitcheryl! Congratulations, Cheryl and a huge thank you to Hobbs for sponsoring this week’s wonderful prize!
For more information about Quilt Concert 2022, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert 2022 Announcement
- Quilt Concert 2022 FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Cutting Instructions (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 1: Nine Patch T (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 2: Lucky Clover (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 3: Hayes Triangle Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 4: Hayes 4 Patch Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 5: Optical Illusion (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 6: Crossroad (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 7: City Square (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 8: Towers (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 9: Interconnection (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 10: Flying Geese (Lovingly Lissa)
- Quilt Concert Assembly (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Quilting Suggestions
- Final Round Up and Grand Prize Announcement