Good luck abounds with this week’s block, the Lucky Clover!
Keep reading to get the pattern and find out how to win this week’s amazing prize!
Week 3 Instructions
The Lucky Clover block is based on block number 1369 from Barbara Brackman’s Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns.
The instructions are available to download for free through 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, June 19, 2022. If you miss the free download, you can purchase the Block 2 instructions alone for $2 through 11:59pm Eastern on Thursday, June 30, 2022. The full pattern is available for purchase at any time.
Sponsor and Prize of the Week
This week we have one of my favorite prizes- a copy of The Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns by Barbara Brackman! This is the book that inspires our Quilt Concert designs each year, and we are thrilled that Electric Quilt is providing a copy for one lucky winner!
The Electric Quilt Company’s mission is to provide quilters with the best software and support for turning their quilt design ideas into reality. In addition to its flagship quilt design software and add-ons, the company also offers companion books, printable fabric, and software education for quilters around the world.https://electricquilt.com/home/about-electric-quilt/
How to Win!
All prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Electric Quilt
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2022 and #quiltconcert2022week3
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident. This week’s prize is available to residents of the US.
- Post a photo of the Lucky Clover Block using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, June 23, 2022 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, June 25, 2022. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, June 27, 2022. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
The Week 1 Winner!
@carrie.g.richardson is the lucky winner of the first queen size package of Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20 cotton/poly blend batting! Congratulations Carrie, and a big thank you to Hobbs for sponsoring the first week of Quilt Concert 2022!
For more information about Quilt Concert 2022, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert 2022 Announcement
- Quilt Concert 2022 FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Cutting Instructions (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 1: Nine Patch T (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 2: Lucky Clover (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 3: Hayes Triangle Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 4: Hayes 4 Patch Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 5: Optical Illusion (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 6: Crossroad (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 7: City Square (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 8: Towers (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 9: Interconnection (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 10: Flying Geese (Lovingly Lissa)
- Quilt Concert Assembly (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Quilting Suggestions
- Final Round Up and Grand Prize Announcement