Are you ready to sew? This week we get to dive into the first block, the Nine Patch T!
This post is packed full of information, so keep reading for all of the details about the block and how to win this week’s giveaway!
Week 2 Instructions
The Nine Patch T block is based on block number 1718 from Barbara Brackman’s Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns.
The instructions are available to download for free through 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, June 12, 2022. If you miss the free download, you can purchase the Block 1 instructions alone for $2 through 11:59pm Eastern on Thursday, June 23, 2022. The full pattern is available for purchase at any time.
Sponsor and Prize of the Week!
I am so excited about this week’s sponsor! Sew Fine Thread Gloss makes all of my hand sewing a joy, and the fabulously curated scents always make me happy. Right now I’m using Satsuma, which is citrusy with the perfect amount of punch! Sew Fine is sending one lucky winner in Canada or the US a set of three glosses!
How to Win!
All prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Sew Fine Thread Gloss
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2022 and #quiltconcert2022week2
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident. This week’s prize is available to residents of the US and Canada.
- Post a photo of the Nine Patch T Block using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, June 16, 2022 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, June 18, 2022. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, June 20, 2022. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
For more information about Quilt Concert 2022, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert 2022 Announcement
- Quilt Concert 2022 FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Cutting Instructions (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 1: Nine Patch T (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 2: Lucky Clover (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 3: Hayes Triangle Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 4: Hayes 4 Patch Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 5: Optical Illusion (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 6: Crossroad (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 7: City Square (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 8: Towers (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 9: Interconnection (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 10: Flying Geese (Lovingly Lissa)
- Quilt Concert Assembly (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Quilting Suggestions
- Final Round Up and Grand Prize Announcement