You have all of the blocks for Quilt Concert 2022. Now it’s time to make a quilt top!
Week 12 Instructions
Let’s compile the ten sets of blocks you have made into a quilt top!
The instructions are available to download for free through 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, August 21, 2022. If you miss the free download, you can purchase the Block 10 instructions alone for $2 through 11:59pm Eastern on Thursday, September 1, 2022. The full pattern is available for purchase at any time.
Sponsor and Prize of the Week
We are thrilled to have Hobbs Bonded Fibers back as our sponsor for one more week! Hobbs is my go-to batting, and I’m thrilled that we get to share this fantastic product with you. This is the final weekly prize Hobbs is sponsoring, but they are also contributing to the grand prize, so there is still one chance after this week to win this awesome quilt batting!
The prize this week is a queen size (90″x 108″) Heirloom Premium 80/20 Cotton/Poly Batting!
Hobbs Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend Batting is wonderful to quilt by hand or machine. This batting is made with a blend of 80% natural cotton and 20% fine polyester, is needle punched, and has a light resin bonding to provide exceptional strength and durability. Close quilting yields a flat, low-loft appearance, while more space between stitching lines yields a slightly higher loft.https://www.hobbsbatting.com/products/hobbs-heirloom-batting/hobbs-heirloom-premium-80-20-cotton-poly-blend-batting/
How to Win!
All prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Hobbs Batting
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2022 and #quiltconcert2022week12
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident. This week’s prize is only available to US residents, but we have international prizes coming up in future weeks!
- Post a photo of your quilt top using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, August 25, 2022 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, August, 27, 2022. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, August 29, 2022. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
Week 10 Winner
The winner of one 2021 Aurifil Color Builder Box with the coordinating endangered species foundation paper pieced block pattern is ck_got12many! Congratulations to our winner, and a huge thank you to Aurifil for sponsoring this week’s fantastic prize!
For more information about Quilt Concert 2022, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert 2022 Announcement
- Quilt Concert 2022 FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Cutting Instructions (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 1: Nine Patch T (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 2: Lucky Clover (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 3: Hayes Triangle Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 4: Hayes 4 Patch Corner (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 5: Optical Illusion (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 6: Crossroad (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 7: City Square (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 8: Towers (Lovingly Lissa)
- Block 9: Interconnection (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Block 10: Flying Geese (Lovingly Lissa)
- Quilt Concert Assembly (The Not So Dramatic Life)
- Quilting Suggestions
- Final Round Up and Grand Prize Announcement