We have made it to the end of the Quilt Concert: First Notes blocks, and it is time for the final assembly! I can hardly wait to see how all of your quilts come together!
Let’s put this quilt top together!
Sponsor and Prize of the Week
This week we have a phenomenal $100 Gift Card from Hancocks of Paducah to give away to a US participant!
How to Win!
You have until midnight EST October 28, 2021 to submit your quilts for the grand prize (more on that to come!), but we are still doing some awesome weekly prizes along the way based on your Instagram posts. Once you have completed your quilt top and posted it with all of the necessary hashtags and information, you are automatically entered to win the weekly drawings. That means that you only need to post one time to be eligible for all future weekly drawings. The earlier you post your quilt top the more weeks you have a chance to win.
All weekly prizes will be drawn based on Instagram posts, so make sure you have a public account in order for us to see them!
- Follow both hosts on Instagram: Lissa and Cassandra
- Follow our weekly sponsor on Instagram: Hancocks of Paducah
- Use the primary and weekly hashtags: #quiltconcert2021 and #quiltconcertquilttop
- Tell us in your post if you are a US or international resident.
- Post a photo of your quilt top using a public Instagram account by 11:59 Eastern on Thursday, October 14, 2021 (if you don’t want to make your primary account public, you can always create a second, public account to use for this quilt along and other projects like this)
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and will be contacted via Instagram direct message by Saturday, October 16, 2021. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the message with their mailing address by 11:59pm on Monday, October 18, 2021. If the prize is not claimed at that time, we will select an alternate winner.
(This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.)
Congratulations to our Week 16 Winner!
The winner of the amazing pack of Sew Fine Thread Gloss is @ittapberg. Congratulations, Patti and a huge thank you to Sew Fine for sponsoring this week!
For more information about the quilt and our sponsors, check out the following posts:
- Quilt Concert Announcement
- Quilt Concert FAQ
- Quilt Concert Sponsors
- Quilt Concert Design
- Quilt Concert Cutting Instructions
- Quilt Concert Block 1: Fox and Geese Around a Double T
- Quilt Concert Block 2: Elongated Churn Dash
- Quilt Concert Block 3: Pinwheel
- Quilt Concert Block 4: Antique Tile Block
- Quilt Concert Block 5: Fool’s Puzzle
- Quilt Concert Block 6: Pinwheels and Squares
- Quilt Concert Block 7: Good Luck Token
- Quilt Concert Block 8: Flying North
- Quilt Concert Block 9: Eddystone Light
- Quilt Concert Block 10: Wyoming Valley Block
- Quilt Concert Block 11: Flying Kite
- Quilt Concert Block 12: Give and Take
- Quilt Concert Block 13: Malvinia’s Chain
- Quilt Concert Block 14: Whirligig
- Quilt Concert Block 15: Wayward
- Quilt Concert Block 16: Pinwheel Patchwork Cushion Top
- Quilt Concert: Putting it all together
- Quilt Concert: First Notes Round-up!